Successful Fly Fishing for Trout
Will Teach You To Catch Trout
in 60 Days or Less, Guaranteed
Dear Fly Fisherman,
Learning to fly fish and catch trout or other fish can be a frustrating experience! Yet I have seen seven year old kids with only 3 hours of instruction be able to roll cast and catch fish. Using the same fly fishing techniques taught in "Successful Fly Fishing for Trout".
My name is Marshall Estes. I have been fly fishing since 1969. When starting out fly fishing, I had to teach myself by reading books and practicing a lot. It was three years before I started catching trout consistently. As a fly fishing enthusiast for 40 years, my goal is to shorten your fly fishing learning curve to 60 days or less. So I'd like to share some of my trout fishing knowledge with you in my free mini-course.
Successful Fly Fishing For Trout
In my free Mini-Course, you'll learn about:
- The History of Fly Fishing and Fly Fishing Tackle
- Skills required for becoming an expert fly fisherman including
the most important skill for long term success
- Fly Fishing Tackle Required
- How To Choose Fly Fishing Tackle
- Fly Casting - The major three casts to learn
- Understanding your prey and why it is important
- Stream Structure and Reading the Water
- Basic Stream Entomology
- Setting up your gear
- Nymph Fishing and Why You Should use it
- Dry Fly Fishing
- Bonus Tips to Improve Your Fly Fishing plus a Special Offer only available to students who finish the mini-course.
Tight Lines and Good Fishing.
Marshall Estes, Author
"Successful Fly Fishing for Trout"